Student Resources

On-campus Resources

The University of Waterloo and the City of Waterloo have many great resources for students. From mental health to academic success, you’ll find what you’re looking for within and outside Feds. The following is a list of resources you will be able to find on-campus.

Aboriginal Student Services

  519-885-1460 x209

Campus Response Team (CRT)

Federation of Students Service
  519 888 4567 x 33296

Conflict Management and Human Rights Office (CMAHRO)

   519-888-4567 x33765

Counselling Services

  519 888 4567 x32655

Co-op Connection

Federation of Students Service

Food Bank

Federation of Students Service
  519-888-4567 x32306

The Glow Centre for Sexual & Gender Diversity

Federation of Students Service
  519-885-1460 x209

Health Services

  519-888-4567 x35082

AccessAbility Services

  519-888-4567 x35082

Off Campus Community

Federation of Students Service
  519-888-4567 x35349

Feds Diversity Education Team

Federation of Students Program
  519-888-4567 x31139

Peer Assistance Links Service (PALS)

  1-800-704-PALS (7257)

Police Services


Safety Office

  519 888-4567 x33587

Student Life Centre (SLC) / Turnkey Desk

Federation of Students Service
  519-888-4434885-1460 x209

Student Success Office (SSO)

  519-888-4567 x84410

International Student Experience

  519-888-4567 x84410

Sustainable Campus Initiative

Federation of Students Service
  519-888-4567 x32182

The Women’s Centre

Federation of Students Service
  519-888-4567 x33457

Off-campus Resources

The City of Waterloo is a safe, liveable city, and for three years in a row has placed in the top 3 in the competition for International Awards for Liveable Communities. While you're studying at the University of Waterloo, we want to help you find a great place to call home.

If you've decided to live off campus, we can help you look for a place to live. The  university's Search Listings and Student Sublet Board provide an extensive online database of rental properties in Kitchener-Waterloo.

If you're already living off campus, we can help you get to know your new community or deal with any problems that may arise.

University of Waterloo Off-Campus Housing Listing Service

To help with your search for housing in the Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge area.

University of Waterloo Sublet Board 

For finding rooms for subletting

City of Waterloo Leisure Letter

This electronic newsletter is available four times a year to community members and is an easy way to access community recreation opportunities.

211 Ontario

A three-digit phone number and website that provides information and referral to community and social services in Ontario.