Copyright © 2019 Federation of Students ~ Your Student Union.
During nomination period, paperless nomination packages are available at vote.feds.ca Opens an external site . Paper packages are available for download below or upon request at the Feds main office.
- Please read and complete nomination form in its entirety
- Only Waterloo undergraduate students are eligible to sign nomination forms
- Successful Feds Executive Nominees will have 100 signatures
- Applications are due by 4 p.m. on the last day of the Nominations Period
- The All Candidates Meeting is mandatory as important information will be shared concerning the elections process and the campaigning period
- Candidates are responsible for becoming familiar with the Federation of Students’ By-laws, Elections & Referenda Procedures, and all other applicable organizational documents available through the Feds Library
- Candidates are encouraged to submit their information by the stated deadlines (presented at the All Candidates Meeting) to be included in the Feds Elections promotional materials
- The Feds Elections candidate logo is available for download on the Campaign Support page
Nominations are just a click away at vote.feds.ca Opens an external site you have until the closing deadline to get all signatures required for nominations. Waterloo undergrads can nominate you from anywhere by logging in with their WatIAM.
Or you can complete a paper package return to the Feds main office before nomination period closes*
*Available for download here and at the Feds main office during nomination period