Copyright © 2019 Federation of Students ~ Your Student Union.
Have a question? Need directions? Need a study room?
A Turnkey is someone who knows everything there is to know about what’s going on around campus and in the community. The Turnkey Desk is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The Turnkey Desk offers a variety of tickets including transit such as GO transit, Greyhound Bus, Fed Bus, GRT, Mega Bus, as well as Cineplex and Landmark Cinemas tickets. Visit the Turnkey Desk located in the SLC for details.
Turnkey Desk Services
The Turnkey Desk also provides access to, and books, the following facilities:
- Tickets for
- GO Transit
- Greyhound Bus
- Fed Bus
- Grand River Transit (GRT) Bus
- Mega Bus
- Princess Cinema
- Cineplex Entertainment: Cineplex Odeon, Galaxy Cinemas & Famous Players
- Landmark Cinemas (formerly Empire Theatres)
- PRESTO Fare Cards available for purchase / loading
- Maps of Kitchener, Waterloo, and Cambridge
- Information and schedules for Grand River Transit, bus and train services
- Fair Trade Coffee & water for purchase
- Music in the Great Hall
- Posters boards throughout the building
- First aid
- Lost and found service
- General information on special events
The Turnkey also provides access to, and books, the following facilities:
- Study lounges
- Quiet study lounge
- Piano room
- Clubs workroom
- Multifaith prayer room
- Lounges for group meetings and activities
To better serve you, we've opened a new location in the Davis Centre! You can buy bus tickets, movie tickets and so much more.
Hours of operation at the DC location:
Monday: 2pm - 7:30pm
Tuesday: 2pm - 7:30pm
Wednesday: 12pm - 8:30pm
Thursday: 12pm - 8:30pm
Friday: 10am - 8:30pm
Sat: 8:30am - 2:30pm