Copyright © 2017 Federation of Students ~ Your Student Union.
The Shuttle Service is a complimentary shuttle service provided and funded by the Federation of Students, the Graduate Student Association and the University.
Additional details are available on the UW Police Campus Safety page External Link.
Complimentary Shuttle Service
The University of Waterloo Shuttle service runs from 7 pm - 2 am, seven nights a week, all year round.
Note: the shuttle does not run on Reading Week or other times when the majority of students are away from campus
- Two vehicles transport up to 5 passengers each.
- Each on campus shuttle has a route with designated stops. One will circle Ring Road and go to Columbia Lake Village and the affiliated colleges. The other will circle Ring Road and go to University of Waterloo Place.
- The routes include stopping at all bus stops on Ring Road.
- Visit the UW Police Campus Safety page External Link for more details on available routes.
- Two vehicles transport up to 10 passengers each.
- Shuttle boundaries are Columbia Street & Fischer-Hallman, to Parkside Drive & Weber Street, to Weber Street & Erb Street,
to Erb Street and Fischer-Hallman.
The off campus shuttle departs every night from the Student Life Centre, Turnkey Desk at these times:
- 7:15 p.m.
- 8:15 p.m.
- 9:15 p.m.
- 10:15 p.m.
- 11:15 p.m.
- 12:15 a.m.
- 1:15 a.m.
Comments or concerns about your shuttle service should be directed to Ken Jessop.