Copyright © 2018 Federation of Students ~ Your Student Union.
You spent how much on your textbooks?! We’re all textbook broke, but we don’t have to be. Join students from across Ontario and mobilize the student voice in support of open educational resources. Be part of the conversation this January and enter for a chance to win the cost of your textbooks for this term (see contest details below).”
Two ways to enter:
- Take a picture at the Feds booth at the Campus Store with the board indicating how much you spent on textbooks. Share photo on social media using #TextbookBroke and tag us (@uwfeds on Facebook/Twitter or @uwfeds on Instagram).
- Share a photo of your textbook receipt using #TextbookBroke and tags us (@uwfeds on Facebook/Twitter or @fedsuw on Instagram).
- Prize amount based on the price shown on receipt in photo
- Must post during campaign (Jan 3-12)
- Must be a Waterloo undergraduate student
- Textbooks have to be bought from Campus Store or Feds Used Books
- Draw will take place on Jan 15th
- Winner will be notified via social media