Copyright © 2019 Federation of Students ~ Your Student Union.
Be the Change: Timeraiser 2019
Volunteer your time, not your money!
Pledge hours during the month of February and volunteer towards your goal. Simply sign up to pledge and log your volunteer hours for your chance to win some amazing prizes!
- Link to Sign-up sheet: https://goo.gl/forms/IFNolTLTVnBeZ7dG2
- Link to Log sheet (submit end of February): https://goo.gl/forms/t2B5wYEc48LLWw1j1
Official rules are the following:
- All UW undergraduate students enrolled are eligible
- Timesheets may be verified so please enter the organization information and point of contact correctly
- If you use an on-campus entity’s office location as a recreational and/or lounging space and record that time as volunteering, you will be banned from future contest and eliminated from the current contest
- Student may only win a prize in one category (the highest in dollar value possible will be awarded in the event students do score the best in two or more categories)
- Runner ups in each category will receive a “Be the Change Mug” and an invite to the Award Ceremony Dinner
- Top scorer for each of the four weeks (prize valued at $50) x 4
- Top scorer for the entire month (prize valued at $200) x 1
- Runner up (for the entire month) (Prize valued at $75) x 1
- Top scorer on campus (Prize valued at $75) x 1
- Top scorer off campus (Prize valued at $75) x 1
- Winners to be announced by March 2
- Awards to be presented on March 10 at the Award Ceremony Dinner