Copyright © 2018 Federation of Students ~ Your Student Union.
Food Vendor Form
Food forms require 10 business days’ processing time by the Region of Waterloo Public Health Department.
Please submit a special event form if the event is open to the general public:
- Food preparation is occurring on site of event or at the Feds Prep Kitchen for the event (ie. Night Market)
- Hot or cold holding AND service of hazardous foods for more than 2 hours
No need to submit a special event form if:
- Sale or distribution of non perishable food or prepackaged items only (cookies, cake, muffins, Krispy Kreme donuts, coffee, tea, popcorn)
- A club meeting where there is food served
- A departmental or club member only pot luck
- A catered event or meeting with food intended for immediate consumption (ie. Food Services or an inspected facility)
- A charity food sale with food purchased from inspected facility (eg. Pizza sale with pizza supplied from Campus Pizza, Krispy Kreme donut sale)
- BBQ’s on campus where there is only precooked burgers and/or precooked hot dogs served
Note: Where forms are submitted under the above circumstances, The Region of Waterloo Public Health Department will not reply regarding any approvals.