Copyright © 2018 Federation of Students ~ Your Student Union.
Clubs and Societies Days Registration
Location: SLC Great Hall and Multi-Purpose Room (MPR)
Date: Thursday May 10
Set up: 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Booth open: 11 .a.m. – 3 p.m.
Clean up: 3 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Date: Friday May 11
Set up: 10:30 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Booth open: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Clean up: 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Booth Pre-Registration Deadline: Monday May 7 at 8:00 a.m.
Booth Open Registration (In Person): Thursday May 10 at 10:00 a.m. @ SLC Great Hall
Registration Eligibility: Active clubs, societies, or society clubs recognized by the Federation of Students and Athletics Department clubs. New club applications pending IAC approval may be eligible at manager discretion.
- Booths are limited and will be assigned in order of registration forms received.
- Clubs wishing to have a preferred booth (i.e. corner booths or booths near power outlets) must provide a volunteer to help set up on Thursday at 10am and help clean up on Friday at 3pm.
- Specific booth requests are NOT guaranteed.
- Assume your booth does not have access to power. For those that do, Turnkey nor FEDS will be able to provide power bars or extension cords to booths. Extension cords or power bars posing safety risks (cords running across walking paths causing tripping hazards, unsafe use of power bars, etc.) will be removed and your booth could potentially be forfeited for the day. Plan accordingly.
- Booths with noise (i.e. instruments or speakers) must be respectful of their fellow booths and maintain an appropriate noise level.
- Feds nor Turnkey will provide tape, paper, or other similar materials. Either bring your own or purchase it from INews.
For assigned booth numbers please check out the Clubs and Societies Days, click the map found below to enlarge. This will be updated periodically with current booth bookings (anything blacked out is reserved). You must use the numbers on this form to fill out your preferences.
|1||UW Ballroom and Latin Dance Club|
|2||Creative Writing Club|
|4||UW Chinese Classical Dance Club|
|6||UW Students for Palestinian Rights|
|8||UW Campus Conservatives|
|9||UW Poker Studies Club|
|10||UW Karate and Jujitsu Club|
|11||UW Konnichiwa Japan|
|12||Socialist Fightback Club|
|13||UW Blockchain Club|
|14||Political Science Students Association|
|15||Waterloo Space Society|
|16||UW Magic and Cardistry Club|
|18||Arts Student Union|
|19||University of Waterloo Chinese Christian Fellowship|
|20||UW Hype Club|
|21||Crafts 4 Charity|
|22||Hong Kong Students' Association|
|23||Vietnamese Student Association|
|24||UW Drag Club|
|25||Waterloo Vegeration Association|
|26||Model United Nations|
|27||Association of Caribbean Students|
|29||Indonesian Students’ Association|
|30||A Cappella Club|
|31||UW Cooking Club|
|32||Warriors in Words|
|33||Legend of Three Kingdoms|
|36||UW Debate Society|
|37||Polish Society of UW|
|42||UW Mambo Club|
|43||Engineers Without Borders|
|44||University of Waterloo Geospatial Club|
|45||Filipino Students’ Association|
|46||UW Habitat for Humanity and Warrior Home|
|48||WATSFIC – Magic the Gathering|
|50||Club That Really Likes Anime|
|52||UW Euchre Club|
|55||General Equality Club|
|59||UW Indian Cultural Association|
|60||Effective Altruism Club|
|61||Game Development Club|
|62||UW Charity Knitting Circle|
|63||UW Not Just Tourists|
|65||UW Animal Rights Society|
|68||University of Waterloo CircleK|
|69||EnTECH computer club|
|73||Campus Crusade for Cheese|
|74||University of Waterloo Cantonese Chinese Christian Fellowship (UWcCCF)|
|75||University of Waterloo Cantonese Multimedia Production|
|78||Power to Change|
|79||University of Waterloo Greek Council|
|81||University of Waterloo Airsoft Club|
|84||Believe 4 Kids|
|87||Buddha’s Light Community Club|
|94||UW Finance Association|
|95||UW Data Science Club|
|96||Official UW League of Legends Club|
|98||Concert Band Club|
|99||UW ESports Club|
|100||UW Badminton Club|
|101||University of Waterloo Rubik's Cube Club|
|102||Fighting Game Club|
|103||Waterloo Warriors Band|
|111||Side Project Club|
|126||UW Tea Culture Club|
You will receive confirmation that you have been registered for Clubs and Societies Days within a few days after registering. Booth assignments will be released the day before the event. Those who register will need to be at their booth by the above set up times each day. If a registered group representative is not staffing your booth by these times, your booth reservation will be forfeited for the day.