Copyright © 2019 Federation of Students ~ Your Student Union.
Clubs and Societies Days
Pre-Registration is now closed. For booth allocations, please refer to the Open Registration Instructions.
Location: SLC Great Hall and Multi-Purpose Room (MPR)
Date: Thursday May 16
Set up: 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Booth open: 11 .a.m. – 3 p.m.
Clean up: 3 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Date: Friday May 17
Set up: 10:30 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Booth open: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Clean up: 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Booth Pre-Registration Deadline: Monday May 13 at 8:00 a.m.
Booth Open Registration (In Person): Thursday May 16 at 10:00 a.m. @ SLC Great Hall
Registration Eligibility: Active clubs, societies, or society clubs recognized by the Federation of Students and Athletics Department clubs. New club applications pending IAC approval may be eligible at manager discretion.
- Booths are limited and will be assigned in order of registration forms received.
- Clubs wishing to have a preferred booth (i.e. corner booths or booths near power outlets) must provide a volunteer to help set up on Thursday at 10am and help clean up on Friday at 3pm.
- Specific booth requests are NOT guaranteed.
- Assume your booth does not have access to power. For those that do, Turnkey nor FEDS will be able to provide power bars or extension cords to booths. Extension cords or power bars posing safety risks (cords running across walking paths causing tripping hazards, unsafe use of power bars, etc.) will be removed and your booth could potentially be forfeited for the day. Plan accordingly.
- All booths must maintain a safe and respectful noise level. Unsafe or disruptive noise levels will not be tolerated.
- Feds nor Turnkey will provide tape, paper, or other similar materials. Either bring your own or purchase it from INews.
For assigned booth numbers please check out the Clubs and Societies Days, click the map found below to enlarge. This will be updated periodically with current booth bookings (anything blacked out is reserved). You must use the numbers on this form to fill out your preferences.
|1||UW Economics Society (UWES)|
|2||UW Concert Band Club|
|3||UW Drag Club|
|4||UW Ballroom and Latin Dance Club|
|5||Campus Compost Club|
|6||Habitat for Humanity Campus Chapter|
|7||UW Concert Band Club|
|8||UW Animal Right's Society|
|9||UW Quizbowl Club|
|10||Chinese Christian Fellowship|
|11||Magic and Cardistry Club|
|12||Association of Caribbean Students|
|13||UW Data Science Club|
|14||UW VR Club|
|15||UW Debate Society|
|16||UW Indian Cultural Association Club|
|17||UW Hip Hop|
|18||UW Tennis Club|
|19||Ascend Canada Waterloo Chapter|
|20||UWawterloo Human vs Zombies Society|
|21||UW Management Consulting Club|
|22||UWaterloo Karate and Jujitsu Club|
|25||Singapore Malaysia Association Club|
|26||Cantonese Chinese Christian Fellowship, UW|
|29||UW Badminton Club|
|30||UW Archery Club|
|31||UW Finance Association Club|
|32||Entrepreneurship Society Club|
|33||University of Waterloo Juggling Club|
|34||University of Waterloo Kendo Club|
|35||UW Films Club|
|36||Effective Altruism Club|
|39||UW Book Club|
|40||UW Book Club|
|43||UW Poker Studies Club|
|47||UW Poppers Club|
|48||UW Visual Arts Club|
|49||Coffee 'N Code Club|
|50||Club That Really Likes Anime|
|51||University of Waterloo Rowing Club (UWRC)|
|53||UW Chinese Classical Dance Club|
|56||University of Waterloo Fencing Club|
|59||Engineerings Without Borders UW Chapter|
|60||Bengali Student Association|
|61||UW Young Greens|
|62||UW Charity Knitting Circle|
|69||Not Just Tourists Waterloo|
|72||Indonesian Students' Association|
|73||Campus Crusade for Cheese|
|74||UW Crafts 4 Charity|
|75||University of Waterloo Backpackers Association Club|
|79||Power to Change|
|87||Buddha's Light Community Club|
|88||UW Campus Conservatives|
|95||Muslim Student Association Club|
|97||Tea and Culture Club|
|98||University of Waterloo Warriors Band Club|
|99||UWaterloo E-Sports Club|
|101||Socialist Fightback Waterloo|
|102||Fighting Game Club|
|103||Legend of Three Kingdoms Club|
|104||osu! club, UW|
|105||UWaterloo E-Sports Club|
You will receive confirmation that you have been registered for Clubs and Societies Days within a few days after registering. Booth assignments will be released the day before the event. Those who register will need to be at their booth by the above set up times each day. If a registered group representative is not staffing your booth by these times, your booth reservation will be forfeited for the day.